Acne, pimples, skin blemishes significantly reduced. Teenage acne, zits, scars minimized. Acne Purge promotes DNA synthesis promoting new tissue growth, making your skin beautiful.
These products are also available in convenient combination packs:
Rãahj Acne Skin Care
Acne, pimples, zits , blemishes and scars are significantly reduced or totally eliminated with the "CRS" Acne Purge Skin Care Program. "CRS" Acne Purge is a specialized grouping of "CRS" Skin Care Products designed to work effectively on acne skin. "CRS" (means Cell Regeneration System) products are high quality natural elements blended in perfect synergism proven to work effectively on your skins worst difficulties by topically bringing to your skin the ingredients necessary for it to repair or heal itself. With topical application the healing ingredients are applied at the source of the problem. Through the process of DNA Synthesis skin problems such as acne, pimples, blemishes, scars and zits are gradually minimized or eliminated as your skin returns to its natural beauty by cell repair and new cell growth. With "CRS" products there is no need to scrub the skin, there is no messy application and no adverse side effects from harsh products or drugs. "CRS" Skin Care Products were developed under the supervision of Roger Gunderson, Doctor of Natural Health
All products carry a 30 day money back guarantee should you not be totally satisfied with your results. Order today with the secure order form and start your skin on a road to recovery for a beautiful and youthful appearance. Eliminate the stigma of what others are thinking or of being afraid to appear in public. Announce to the world that there is help available with your beautiful countenance. In summary the ingredients in the "CRS" products are natural and promote functional activity at the cell level allowing for a more permeable membrane which helps the skin tissue to heal itself of wrinkles, aging lines, pimples, blemishes, scars, zits and acne.
Summary Rãahj Acne Skin Care
Natural and cruelty free skin care with ingredients that feed and nourish your skin to a new and fresh look just like the flowers on a new spring day. CRS stands for Cell Regeneration System, and as you use it the aging skin is repairing and healing itself at the cell level. No need to etch away the damaged condition with harsh chemicals because the ingredients of the CRS program are being transported directly to the damaged cells and through DNA synthesis new cells are being generated and damaged cells are being restored. The damaged skin is gradually rebuilt and the effects of aging, wrinkles, scars, pimples, acne and blemishes are reduced to insignificance or eliminated. The CRS system is a unique and effective method of preventing or reversing aging. It is important to note that CRS is natural and does not harm the skin but is designed to feed the tissue and cells with the most effective nutrients available. When used in conjunction with our selection of skin lotions or creams a youthful, soft and supple skin is gradually achieved. Thus anti-aging is enhanced as the aging process is stopped and reversed as your unwanted wrinkles and age lines fade away with these products fighting the signs of aging.
An understanding of the structures, functions and properties of the skin will aid in understanding the role of the "CRS" family of products in skin care. The skin is the largest organ of the body and performs many functions required for health and beauty. Healthy skin feels slightly moist to the touch, having a soft, smooth, finely grained texture. Skin tone reveals the health of the body. A "good complexion" is one that is free of blemishes and seems to glow from proper nourishment and care.
The skin thickness varies considerably. The thickest is the soles of the feet and the palms of the hands; the thinnest is the area around the eyelids. The thinner and more delicate the skin, the more care it requires.
Skin Structure: Three Distinct Layers
First, the epidermis (cuticle or scarf) is the outermost protective layer of the skin. It is made up of living surface cells that protect the body against the environment as well as provide an additional means of removing waste products. Daily cleansing remove cells that die thus preventing a buildup of those dead cells that produce a dull appearance.
As the body matures new cell production decreases. Healthy cells demand moisture from the body's liquid supply and moisture retention on the skin surface. Although the epidermis contains living cells it has no blood supply and gets it's nutrition from the dermis.
Second, the dermis (corium or cutis), contains a network of cells throughout which blood and lymph vessels, nerves, sweat and oil glands are distributed. This elastic tissue is responsible for the contour and pliability of the skin.
Oil glands lubricate the skin surface to keep it from flaking. Sweat glands secret waste and water. The scalp, forehead, nose and chin have the greatest number of oil glands; thus skin is by nature oilier in these areas, also referred to as the "T-zone". The dermis is also where melanin pigment is found, which accounts for the color of the skin.
Third, the hypodermics (subcuticle) is the innermost layer of the skin. It consists of fatty tissue with sweat glands, hair follicles, nerves, and blood vessels. The major function of this inner layer is to support and insulate the underlying muscles and tissues and to act as protection for the outer skin.
Functions of the Skin
1. Protection. The skin is the body's armor against disease and injury. The outermost layer is covered with a thin film of sebum (oil) to protect it against bacteria invasion, minor injuries, and chemical active substances, plus acting as shield to prevent moisture from evaporating from the surface.
2. Sensation. The skin responds to cold, heat, pressure and pain through its nerves, sending messages to the brain to react appropriately.
3. Excretion. The sweat glands are some of the body's most effective vehicles for waist removal. Chemicals, salt, excess oil and other impurities are flushed from the body by the pores.
4. Secretion. The manufacture of sebum by the sebaceous gland is necessary to lubricate the skin and keep it supple.
5. Temperature Regulation. The skin adjusts itself to changes in exterior temperature to regulate the temperature of the body. The blood vessels and sweat glands are in the secondary layer of the skin and it is warmed by increased circulation or flushing. Sweat or perspiration cools the skin as it evaporates.
Maintaining Healthy Skin
There are many hazards to the general health of the skin. Unavoidable contact with the environment from air pollution and toxic chemical substances are in our everyday activities. Even with normal healthy skin problems can occur form time to time such as dryness due to cold, dry, or windy weather, hot water baths or showers; oiliness due to humid climate, excess glandular activity and blemishes from diet, stress or emotional upset. The skin can change with the seasons, and of course, the passage of time.
Several steps to be taken to maintain healthy skin include:
1. Exercise to stimulate blood circulation to the skin cells and tissue that aids in new skin cell generation.
2. Proper diet that insures a good balance of nutrition which the skin requires for good health.
3. Protection against the elements and the normal aging process, in which the "CRS" family of products play such a vital role.
4. Proper water intake to hydrate the skin from within and help flush body wastes. At least 6 to 8 glasses of water daily averaging 8 ounces each.
5. Relaxation and gentle handling to restore and retain youthful tone of muscle and skin tissue. The consistent use of our "CRS" products and our "E-Loe" and "C-Loe skin conditioners as a preventive measure or a restorative measure will work wonders in maintaining a youthful looking skin.
These products are also available in convenient combination packs: