Discover the secret of Dr. Gunderson's FAST acting all natural relief for (night) leg cramps
and Restless or Jittery and Jumpy Legs.
Premiere Relief Program
The ultimate approach to addressing cramps and night leg cramps is Dr. Gunderson's Premiere Relief Program, utilizing three products with instructions for using them included. This program consists of (1) bottle each of 100 gm Ion Channel Cal/Mag Powder, 2 oz Ionic Magnesium Dropper Liquid and 1/2 oz Natures' Natural Red Iron Liquid. Approximately a 30-35 day supply.
Severe Relief Program
The program of choice for leg and muscle cramps is Dr. Gunderson's "Severe Relief Program" utilizing two products with instructions. This consists of (1) bottle each of 100 gm Ion Channel Cal/Mag powder and 2 oz Ionic Magnesium Dropper liquid Approximately a 30-35 day supply.
Dr. R. Gunderson recommends either the Premiere or Severe Relief Program a combination of these all Natural products for fast relief.
No side effects, results guaranteed! Select among the two depending on the severity on your situation.
To order products individually, click on respective pictures above.
Dr. Gunderson has doctoral degrees in Health Science Research and Natural Health and Healing and has developed these products.
Nocturnal (night) leg cramps are sudden, involuntary contractions of the calf muscles that occur during the night or while at rest. The cramps can affect persons in any age-group, but they tend to occur in middle-aged and older populations. Sometimes muscles in the soles of the feet also cramp. Potential health conditions that may cause cramps are:
- Low levels of certain minerals known as electrolytes-magnesium, potassium, calcium and sodium-have long been linked to leg cramps.
- Marathon runners sweating out the miles or hard work outs are particularly prone to this variety.
- Certain drugs, such as diuretics have also been cited as a cause of leg cramps.
- Dialysis patients often complain of leg cramps.
- Pregnancy is also a factor.
Some very usefull information for those taking perscription drugs.
For a list of DRUGS that cause MAGNESIUM DEPLETION
CLICK this link to the University of Maryland Medical Center web page.
We must tell you we do not offer medical advice but a system of nutritional supplements that have proven to be beneficial to thousands just like you. See our testimonials page.
Studies show that deficiencies of the minerals calcium, magnesium or iron can be a cause of these health maladies. These deficiencies are addressed at three program levels, with greater detail being offered below. The all encompassing benefit of these minerals in our products is that they are delivered to the system in Ionic form making them 100% available and 100% absorbable. Absorption begins the moment they enter the mouth through the ION channels of the cell structure allowing the body to reap the benefits immediately. The calcium, magnesium and iron used in the manufacturing of our products are of a plant source. Most other forms of these minerals must first be processed by the stomach into the Ionic form before the body can begin to utilize them and as a result much passes directly into the stool meaning the absorption rate is low, probably 20% or less.
If you do not know what causes your leg or muscle cramps, consider using one of the two Programs for a 30 day period. If the cramping problem is reduced then your condition is probably caused one of these mineral deficiencies, and you should consider using them in an ongoing supplement program to maintain the proper levels of these elements in your system as they need to be replenished continuously.
Magnesium: An essential mineral. The chief function of magnesium is to activate certain enzymes, especially those related to carbohydrate metabolism. Another role is to maintain the electrical potential across nerve and muscle membranes. It is essential for proper heartbeat and nerve transmission.
The Potency of Nano Cal/Mag
Several unique and special processing procedures are used in manufacturing Nano Cal/Mag which makes it a very powerful calcium and magnesium supplement.
Nano Cal/Mag is a blend of calcium gluconate and magnesium carbonate and a residue of acetic acid from apple cider vinegar. The magnesium carbonate used in Nano Cal/Mag is some 2000 times greater in solubility than magnesium many other forms of magnesium supplement products. This means the ability of the body to absorb Nano Cal/Mag is exponentially greater than with most competing products.
Of major importance for consideration concerns the ratio of elemental calcium, 65%, and magnesium, 35%, in Nano Cal/Mag. This is important because magnesium is a natural calcium antagonist or channel blocker. It is known in health and medical communities that too much calcium may cause cellular necrosis or cellular death. That is why pharmaceutical companies developed the calcium channel blockers to make sure the cells within the body do not get too much calcium at once.
Because of the high ionization potential with magnesium carbonate, there is no need to be concerned about the calcium in Nano Cal/Mag, because it delivers a stronger ionized solution to help push and pull the calcium into the cells. The high magnesium content will protect against over aggressive calcium absorption to protect the cells from being damaged due to too much calcium. Nano Cal/Mag has a slight residue of acetic acid which the body recognizes as an amino acid to further enhance the absorption of this synergistic product.
The blending, manufacturing process (patent pending) and ratios of calcium to magnesium in producing Nano Cal/Mag make it a superior calcium and magnesium supplement, perhaps one of the best in the world.
You should be using Nano Cal/Mag as you calcium and magnesium supplement for these reasons:
- First: For the body to recognize these nutrients they must be available in ionic form or they pass through the system with no effect. Dissolving Nano Cal/Mag in a liquid prior to consumption, means it is 100% available and absorbable by the body and absorption begins the moment it enters your mouth. This advantage is not seen in capsules, caplets or chewing forms of calcium such as antacids as they first need to be processed by the stomach and be converted into an ionic form before being useful nutrients. Many times these forms of calcium pass directly through the stomach and bowl system with little absorption. With Nano Cal/Mag your system is able to bypasses this process of ionic conversion meaning you get very high absorption rates as Nano Cal/Mag is 100% bio-available.
- Second: Nano Cal/Mag uses the same type of calcium that is injected into your body by I V application. This means you are getting the best possible grade of calcium available. The calcium used in Nano Cal/Mag is the one approved by the FDA for I V injection so it has to be good. (No antacid tablet on the market can say that.)
- Third: In Nano Cal/Mag a powder form of calcium and magnesium has been blended into a highly flexible product.
- Fourth: In the blending process of Nano Cal/Mag an acetic acid is used which the body recognizes as an amino acid which means better transportation into the cells for 100% absorption availability.
- Fifth: Studies have proven calcium gluconate which is used in Nano Cal/Mag can regenerate new bone growth.
- Sixth: Antacid type calcium pulls enamel off the teeth making your teeth more susceptible to decay and Dentists do not like it for that reason. Dentists recommend our DentiCal for Oral Health.
- Seventh: tsp. twice per day may keep the Doctor away (just like an apple a day).
Possible Causes of Leg Cramps
Leg cramps are powerful contractions of the muscles in the lower leg which causes great pain. It many times occurs in the middle of the night causing the person to wake up. The pain can persist for hours although at lower intensity. There is little knowledge of the exact nature of leg cramps and as a consequence no primary cure.
Any local irritating factor or metabolic abnormality of a muscle - such as a severe cold, lack of blood flow to the muscle, or over exercise of the muscle - can elicit pain or other types of sensory impulses that are transmitted from the muscle to the spinal cord, thus causing reflex muscle contraction. The contraction in turn stimulates the same sensory receptors still more, which causes the spinal cord to increase the intensity of contraction still further. Thus, a positive feedback develops so that a small amount of initial irritation causes more and more contraction until a full blown muscle cramp ensues.
Reciprocal inhibition of the muscle can sometimes relieve the cramp. That is, if a person purposefully contracts the muscle on the side of the joint opposite the cramped muscle while at the same time using the other hand or foot to prevent movement of the joint, the reciprocal inhibition that occurs in the cramped muscle can at times relieve the cramp.
Hypomagnesemia (low concentration of magnesium in the blood) causes neuromuscular hyperexcitability. NMDA (N-methyl-D-Aspartate) receptors are involved in generating the loco motor pattern. NMDA receptor-channel's voltage-dependent blockade by Mg2+ is responsible for the inhibition by magnesium. Too low Mg2+ will make the inhibition too small. Magnesium is necessary for the release of PTH (Para Thyroid Hormone) and for the action of the hormone on its target tissues. The most common clinical presentations of hypomagnesemia are caused by associated hypocalcemia (due to interference with the secretion and action of PTH) and hypokalemia (low potassium, due to an inability of the kidney to preserve potassium). Magnesium inhibit calcium entry into nerve terminal. Severe magnesium depletion leads to tonic-clonic convulsions.
The MagCal-Ionic and Ionic Magnesium supplements offered at the top of this page can be an answer to these needs.